Thursday 1 July 2010

My campaign








These are the two main posters i created. I cooked my own burger with cheese and bacon and poured grease over the burger to make it look even more sickly. I then edited the brightness of it on photoshop to make it look greasier and fattier.
I used an image off google for the ice cream, and again edited the colours on photoshop. It still looks sickly, but more appetizing than the burger.
I thought of the idea of the pinup girl after drawing my own personal ideas. when I thought it would be clever and sort of retro to have a pinup girl sat on the food, it gave it sort of an 80's diner feel. Which gave me the idea to do it like a menu. I was first going to do the pinup girl fat, but after much thought decided to keep her skinny, as it would be ironic, having a beautiful woman sat on something so fatty and greasy. The burger was under a red and white diner cloth, so I used illustrator to make the girls costume the same detail. I used illustrator to create the pinup girl.

For the ice cream I used the same style, but more of a girly pretty bubblegum colours. The diner cloth was pink, as was the pinup girls costume, but i gave her blue hair.

The background to these were both very plain, so I chose to add colour to the background, keeping with the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment